Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), which set forth the legally binding terms and conditions between you and Prospa Technologies Limited (“Prospa” or the “Company”). It governs your access to and the use of getprospa.com (the “Website”) and all services (the “Service”) offered by Prospa.
Throughout the Website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Prospa.
Your access to use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms as well as all applicable laws, conditions or policies referenced herein, apply to all users and visitors who access our Website and/or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part ` of the Terms then you may not access the Site or use the Service.
In these Terms and Conditions,
“Account” refers to unique personified account registered in the name of the User and which contains details of the User’s transactions/operations on the Platform.
“CBN” refers to the Central Bank of Nigeria.
“Platform” refers collectively to the Prospa website and other related applications.
“Services” refers to all products and services provided to you by Prospa and as described in clause 3 below.
“SMES” refers to small-to-medium enterprises
“Users” refers collectively to account holders and visitors on the Prospa website.
“Website” refers to the website for the services rendered by Prospa which can be found at getprospa.com
Acceptance of Terms
The Service is offered subject to acceptance of all the terms and conditions contained in these Terms and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published on the Website by Prospa, which are incorporated by reference, including operating rules, policies and procedures of third-party service providers to the Website that are referenced herein.
These Terms apply to every User of the Service. In addition, some services offered through the Website may be subject to additional terms and conditions adopted by Prospa. Your use of those services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into These Terms by this reference.
Scope of Prospa’s Services
- Prospa is financial technology company that provides SMEs with virtual bank accounts for their business operations. Through the Platform, SMEs can easily open and operate bank accounts for their business operations.
- Accounts opened on the Platform can only be used by the person in whose name they are registered under. The User is granted an exclusive and non-assignable right to the use of and to access the Account and has the responsibility to ensure that no other third party, shall gain access to and/or trade through the Account.
- Prospa may make the access to and use of the Website, or certain areas or features of the Platform, subject to certain conditions or requirements, such as signing up for an account, completing a verification process, meeting specific quality or eligibility criteria.
- You must have a registered company or legal entity and be able to enter into legally binding contracts to register an account on the Platform. By registering an account on the Platform, you represent and warrant that you have a legally registered company or entity and have the legal authority and capacity to enter into a contract with Prospa on behalf of the company or entity.
- In order use our Services, all Users must register an account (“Prospa Account”). If you are registering a Prospa Account for a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to legally bind that entity and grant us all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms.
- You can register a Prospa Account using an email address and creating a password.
- You must provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process a your Prospa Account profile page information up-to-date at all times.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.